I have been away and I haven’t really told you about some stuff that’s going on. So here is that stuff! Skillz to pay the bills and all… Get involved if you would like to (and if not that’s totally okay too!)
1. I’m doing a kids’ workshop at the Abbotsford Convent on Friday. I think there are a couple of spots left. More info here. Think collaged National Geographic meets science cabinet and you are on the right track! (A bit like the one I made above for my upcoming book!)
2. I just released my very first digital product on Etsy. It’s a ‘DIY Blog Checkup : Critique & Tweak Your Blog’ kind of thing! There are 80+ different things you can self-assess and work on. Find that here. It’s cheap and helpful!
3. Blog With Pip starts tomorrow! Enrolments close on Saturday so nip in quick if you want to sign up! I’ve taught 100s of people how to blog in the last 11 months! So cool!
4. My creativity focused course written especially for bloggers starts on Wednesday. Find that here.
5. Make a pompom and send it to Wangaratta Art Gallery as part of my #thepompomdiaries (or pop it on Instagram!) If you haven’t seen the installation I made you can do that here.
6. Come along to this event in Wang! I will see you there!
7. My cute family are part of the Frankie Family & Friends Garage Sale. More on that soon!
8. I’m headed back to Bali at the end of October for the second sold-out Big Hearted Business Creative Retreat! You can find out more about these retreats here. Gosh. The first one was super awesome!
9. Feeling A Bit Sh*t will be back soon! So much going on (and I got back from Ubud feeling really ace… and got sick two days later. Meh!) Sorry if you are missing it. Hopefully absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?
Thanks for listening!
Love to you!