My new book is starting to pop up as a listing in online bookstores, so I thought I had better pip them at the post (!) and give you a CUTE LOOK at the cover! AND what it’s called! AND what it’s about!!!!
I am having a tiny cry, sitting in my chilly lounge room all by myself. It’s such a BIG feeling to see a book finally begin to make its way out into the world! I can NOT wait to hold this in my hands and have a flip through. There may be more tears, I think!
Five things about my book:
1. It is my favourite book so far. I actually got to write about life and creativity and family and friendship which makes me feel pretty chuffed.
2. My friend Michelle is on the front cover! I am so glad. She’s really such an ace person and has helped me so much with the book making thing. So glad to have her front and centre!
3. Ortolan designed this book with me. They designed my very first book too, so it feels pretty great to come full circle like that.
4. Photos are by Julie Renouf. (Styling by Michelle and me!)
5. I think you are going to really like it! It’s a guide to having nice times, a lot of the time, with a creative focus (and a few craft projects and yummy recipes too!)
Woah. So there you go! It’s out next year (in April) so we don’t get lost in the Christmas book outpouring! You can start preordering it around the traps now though. Here is one way to do that.