Gosh. I’m such a helpful lass, aren’t I?
If you are as hungry as I am now that the weather is cooling down, you might need some new things to whip up in the kitchen. It’s okay because I am always thinking of you (and me) and I’ve spent the afternoon looking for good stuff for us to try in the coming cosy days.
Tip One: Make twice as much so you have the very best lunch the next day!
Alternative tip: Eat half as much so you have the very best lunch the next day!
NB: I prefer Tip One
Here are some things that I think would be super delicious. Click the links to get the recipes and thank the clever cooks who are helping us eat all of the good things…
From top to bottom:
1. The Woks Of Life’s Spicy Sichuan Wontons
2. Jane Grover’s Potato and Sage Gnocchi with Tomato and Pancetta
3. Curious Nut’s Malaysian Fried Rice Noodles
4. Oven Baked Mushroom Risotto from Taste
5. Autumn Veggie Soup with Parsley Pesto from One Green Planet
6. Cold Soba Noodles with Avocado and Pickled Cucumber from The Food Network
7. The Woks of Life’s Spicy Meatball Banh Mi
Hope you are having something delicious tonight. We are having mushroom risotto. And I just ate 7 crackers with cheese on them. You really can’t beat a cheese cracker on a chilly night. Unless you have some dumplings…
Love to you!