1. Dictionary of Handicraft by BNN
2. Pulled by Mike Perry
3. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
4. New York Cult Recipes by Marc Grossman
5. The French Market by Clotilde Dusoulier
6. Rookie Yearbook 2 by Tavi Gevinson
7. Asian After Work by Adam Liaw
8. Home by Beci Orpin
9. Is It Just Me by Chrissie Swan
10. A Homegrown Table by Emma Dean
11. Amazing Babes by Eliza Sarlos and Grace Lee
12. The Agrarian Kitchen by Rodney Dunn
13. Architecture According To Pigeons by Speck Lee Tailfeather
14. Le Shop Guide by Michigirl
You know how much I love books, right? They are my greatest weakness. My house is FILLED with books and my life is filled with BOOK WRITING. I am bookaddicted.
I thought you might have a touch of the bookishness too… So I though a guide to some great titles and new releases might be a useful pre-Christmas thing…
Which books are you recommending people buy and give this year? I’d love to know!
PS: More gift ideas in my free Good Stuff Guide!
PPS: This is part ONE of TWO!