More great books you might want to add to your stocking (or someone else’s!)
You can find Part 1 over here.
1. The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt and Oliver Jeffers
2. Vantastic by Kate Ulman
3. 365 Gratefuls by Hailey and Andrew Bartholomew
4. Humans of New York by Brandon Stanton
5. Before I Die by Candy Chang
6. A Story Told by Anjelica Houston
7. The Kinfolk Table by Nathan Williams
8. Mollie Makes Woodland Friends by Mollie Makes
9. Yours Truly: Women Of Letters by Michaela McGuire and Marieke Hardy
10. Orla Kiely Home by Orla Kiely
11. Made By Hand by Lena Corwin
12. The Kings County Distillery Guide to Urban Moonshining by David Haskell and Colin Spoelman
Which books are on your Christmas shopping list this year?
PS: A reminder that if you are receiving this blog post via email, and you are tired of getting updates from me, you can unsubscribe at the bottom of the email. Please don’t mark me as SPAM or report me for ABUSE! I’m so glad you opted in to receive emails from me, but you can just as easily opt out, with grace! No worries! Marking me as SPAM or ABUSE will result in everyone having their email-outs from me stopped! Gah! So always unsubscribe rather than marking as SPAM!