It’s Christmas Eve and my kids are all coming to stay the night, have a delicious non-traditional dinner and breakfast together tomorrow too! That said I thought I’d squeeze in one last episode of Feeling A Bit Sh*t before we surrender to the festive days ahead. Let’s go!
Feeling A Bit Sh*t? This might shake things up!
1. The nominations for best headline of the year are definitely non-sh*t and chortle-worthy. (Link)
2018 Headline of the Year nominee (January) pic.twitter.com/j9L1UDdaN5
— Paul Fairie (@paulisci) December 22, 2018
2. You can actually buy an otter sticky tape dispenser and why the heck would you not?
3. “I wish I was married to Ina Garten!” Gosh ME TOO. Shove off Geoffrey. At The Cut.
4. The most distant planet in our solar system is a dwarf planet called ‘Farout’. At the ABC.
5. Cute pal Emma Dean shared the dancing Korean grannies and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. At the ABC.
After decades of not being allowed to dance, these Korean grandmothers are finally free to express themselves.The troupe recently visited Australia to show off their moves.
Posted by ABC News on Friday, 2 November 2018
6. A story of when a bit of argey-bargey turns into something special. Stick with it through to the updates. Link.
I wanted the best way to tell my neighbor that he tried it with his late night party. So I wrote him a letter and baked him a cake. pic.twitter.com/SxPKAzOHp0
— Candice Marie Benbow (@CandiceBenbow) December 15, 2018
7. Amy Sedaris gorgeous and bonkers apartment at The Cut. (Found via Kirsten D)
8. A cat was very nervous at the vet. So RELATABLE. (Link.)
My cat did not want to be at the vet today. So he kept sticking his head in this trash hole. I died. pic.twitter.com/Q3z4YoJJMa
— Ashly Perez (@itsashlyperez) December 19, 2018
9. These special Japanese pencils are designed to make flower shaped shavings. Genius!
10. Katie Kimmel is a clever and funny artist (and some say her TV star dad is pretty funny too!)
11. I can’t stop reading these tweets. SO FREAKING FUNNY.
"SPY FLOWERS" ? pic.twitter.com/CLgvOe2yqv
— Best of Nextdoor (@bestofnextdoor) December 23, 2018
I hope you have a peaceful Christmas dotted with nice moments and that you get to chat or hang with people you love, too.
Smooches to you, peach.