Here are a few things I wanted to show off! Because… I am an actual, certified show-off.
1. Little dish and rad bottle opener (recent op shop finds!)
2. Cross stitch from a tote bag (also bought at the op shop)
3. I worked on a cute project with Frankie Magazine and Brother (via the new Frankie mag) See the bottom of this post for more on that.
4. More of my work in the new Frankie mag! Cute potholders to sew. I loved making these.
5. This is how I wrap! I have been wrapping Golden Book style for about ten years now. We used to gift wrap like this in the shop, remember? Or maybe you don’t. That’s okay too.
I feel pretty lucky to do the things I do. I have a really exciting thing coming up in January. I can’t wait to tell you about it! It’s hard to keep secrets!!
I’m going to listen to the Virginia Trioli interview with Ai WeiWei now. And then the new Serial! Exciting! Can I also tell you I love my new house?! Even though it’s not that new anymore. It’s such a lovely tree-top haven. I am smitten to bits!
Hope you are well. Just two weeks ’til Christmas Day guys! Holy smoke. Gulp.
Love to you and yours!