image via The Spotted Sparrow
Feeling Bookish? Here’s 25 ways to make a book by hand! Get out your craft knife! Rally your papery bits! Let’s go!
- Okay. Not a papery book. But a needle book. The cutest ever via Skebba
- Make a cute cahier (or notebook – if you’re not frenchy fancy!)
- Super cute ‘lift the flap’ kinda book via Instructables
- A bedside journal sounds like a good idea…
- Make your own moleksine-type notebook
- A paint sampler notepad :: LOVE this one a lot – kinda like a matchbook!
- A vinyl or leather covered wrap-around-tie-up notebook here
- A teeny cute book from business cards here
- Really awesome bingo books via the famous Erinzam :: supreme
- Martha has a pretty serious tutorial here
- A hardcover handbound journal here
- For those pushed for time : the five minute notebook
- Skip to My Lou has a how-to-make a notepad tute here
- Postcard and Junk Mail notebooks here. Cool.
- And more notepad knowledge here – it seems you need a clamp, though
- How to convert a lovely old book into a blank journal here
- A total kit : tutorial and supplies to tackle Japanese Stab Binding
- These ones with fake ‘cloth tape’ are beautiful
- Whipup points us to this tutorial. Make Playing Card Notebooks
- Heart Handmade shows us how to make these mini books
- This book is bound with a stick!
- This book is bound with a chopstick!
- The Small Object Notepad Kit and How To :: buy it here
- Super in love with these Charlie Harper notepads :: how to make them
- Everything is cute when it’s tiny :: super-teeny-tiny-very-very-small composition books
Are you the booky kind?