Amigurumi. No. Not a delicate spice to sprinkle on your soba noodles. Rather a lovingly (or hopefully) crocheted creature with which to impress your friends or small children. We’ve compiled a list of our favourite Amigurumicritters for you to mull over on the weekend…. Enjoy!
- Cute Red-Riding Hood-esque Sleepy Sarah Doll pattern by Owlishly via Whipup
- Also at Owlishly – these cute 3D hearts
- Muno from Yo Gabba Gabba how to here
- Adorable Dr Who Doll via Snuffykin
- And a cool Eel via Snuffykin as well
- Susan Whitlock’s Hummingbird pattern here
- A sweet snail over at Knotty’s
- Circus elephant and HEAPS more over at this site
- Totoro amigurumi here – argh! Too cute!
- A koala bear – via
- Look! A sausage dog!
- Maybe a lobster would be good? Crochet one here!
- Adorable Bear with Honey Pot from Ana Paula
- Bunny Boo and lots of Amigurumi help over here – including smiling 3D hearts!
- Oh look at these monkeys! Via Molly Chicken
- Lion Brand Yarn have Birds in Nests, Polar Bears, Wolves and more! Here!
- Trois cute piggies here
- An armadillo would be great, no?
- Platypus amigurumi and more via Craftster
- Find a crocheted donkey via Stuff Peasie Made
Heaps of different animals and other stuff here